Welcome to the 2020 HXC Season! The information below details how registration will occur this year due to COVID-19 and starting the school year virtually. Please read the information below in it’s entirety. Email Coach Gambrell (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
A FINAL ROSTER for the 2020 Season will be posted on July 26, 2020. The roster will be determined based on guidelines that were addressed during our Zoom Meeting in May. Returning runners were expected to log a minimum of 250 miles over the duration of summer training (16 weeks) unless they communicated with Coach Gambrell about injuries or other circumstances. Only athletes on this roster will be on the team and should submit payment.
Once the FINAL ROSTER is posted on July 26, the following steps should be taken to complete your registration process.
Step 1 needs to be completed ASAP.
Steps 2-4 should be completed NO LATER THAN August 7th.
- 2020 CCSD Athletic Registration – this is done in ParentVue. You should have completed this already or be very close to completing this, , including completing the medical exam and uploading the forms signed by your physician. You will not be allowed to practice or race until this is completed.
- 2020 HXC Registration Form – click here to fill out the form.
- 2020 HXC Booster Club Dues – dues this year are $280. Dues will be collected online via our Square Store (https://hillgroveathletics.com/hxc-store/) or you can send a check to practice with your athlete. Checks should be made payable to HXC Booster Club. If you are unable to pay by 8/7/20 or if you need to work out a payment plan for the dues, please reach out to Coach Gambrell.
- Some of you have credit from camp. I will be emailing each one of you to let you know how much you owe for the 2020 season. If you did not go to camp then you owe the full amount.
- If the season is cancelled, we may issue partial refunds, however, there will be no full refunds. The refund amount will be decided by the HXC Booster Club Board based on how far along we are in the season and expenses already incurred. Booster dues cover meet entry fees, transportation, equipment, team events. awards and team gear for each player. Some items, like custom gear must be ordered well in advance to arrive on time and is non-refundable — players will receive and keep their 2020 team gear.
- 2020 Uniform – athletes/parents were sent a Remind text regarding a survey for uniform sizes. Any athlete needing a uniform will need to purchase a new one. The cost of the uniform is $40 for the top and $30 for the shorts. Payments can be made online via our Square Store Store (https://hillgroveathletics.com/hxc-store/) or you can send a check to practice with your athlete. Checks should be made payable to HXC Booster Club.