*Booster Clubs operate under CCSD Administrative Rule LEC-R. To access the complete document visit http://www.cobbk12.org/centraloffice/adminrules/L/LEC-R.pdf
The purpose of this organization shall be to support volleyball activities at Hillgrove High School in the following manner.
- Promote Parent/Student involvement
- Coordinate all supporting activities
- Encourage attendance at volleyball functions
- Provide those services, facilities and equipment which are not provided for by the school
- Support Coaches and Coaching staff.
Booster Club Dues
Each athlete must pay a booster club due of $350. This will give the athlete’s family membership in to the booster club. They will be able to attend all booster club meetings and are allowed 1 vote per family.
Executive Board Members
President – Stephanie Hunter-Banks
Vice President – Keisha Craft and Corey Irby
Secretary – Allie Hall
Treasurer – Stephanie Dunlap