Junior Lady Hawks Volleyball
OPEN to Rising 6th – 8th grade girls
We are excited about the 2019 volleyball season. Volleyball is a team sport that requires a lot of skill but most importantly a lot of enthusiasm. Our goal for our Junior Lady Hawks is to learn the basics of volleyball while also learning how to have fun and enjoy the sport.
Fall Tryout Information
Tryouts: TBD from 6 – 8pm in the Hillgrove Main Gym
Tryouts are closed to spectators. Please respect the players and coaches and wait outside of the gym.
In order to be eligible to tryout you must:
1. Live in the HIllgrove district
2. Bring a current physical on the first day of tryouts. The Cobb County Physical Form for 2018-2019 can be found HERE.
3. Register using this LINK.
Fall Season Information
- Cost to Participate: $300
This includes a t-shirt, spandex, and shorts.
Also covers the cost of tournaments, refs, coaching fees, gym space, equipment usage, and end of the season party.
- Practices: Mondays and Thursdays from 6 – 8pm
- Games: Wednesdays and some Saturdays
- Season runs August 5th through September 20th.
Caitlin Johnson – Crimson Team Coach
Quinn Dunlap – Crimson Team Coach
Erin Flynn – Black Team Coach